Hello, reader, and welcome to my site!
My name is Hannah and I’m excited to grow and learn with you as I share ways to support your overall health & wellness. Though I aim to inspire college students to be and feel the best they can, the content I share can be used by anyone in any stage of life.
Health is a topic that has always been of deep interest to me. I was the only girl (possibly the only student) who enjoyed high school gym class and, throughout college, I’ve become more and more intrigued by the world of nutrition.
I can’t wait to share some of my favorite resources with you, along with some personal testimonies and stories to help you with your health journey. For an explanation of how I chose the name for my site, please see my very first blog post!
Here are some fun facts about me before we dive into this adventure…
- I live in Des Moines, IA
- I’m in my final year of studying public relations at Simpson College
- I have a twin sister who attends Simpson with me and a younger sister who attends Notre Dame
- I’m engaged to a veteran who is now a law enforcement officer
- My current hobby is planting and growing succulents/ cacti
- In 2017 I served as a communications intern for a national non-profit called Yoga For First Responders
- I’ve worked at the YMCA of Greater Des Moines for 5+ awesome years
- My bucket list includes visiting the national parks in the United States
- In my free time I love to read Faye Kellerman’s Decker/Lazarus series or listen to Commander Mark Divine’s The Unbeatable Mind Podcast
Lastly, I’m new to the online world so if you’d like to know more about me, my content or if you have suggestions for me, head to the ‘Contact’ section and leave me a message!
Until next time,