The Ten Commandments of Mobile and Social Media
- Thou shalt have something valuable to say and post often.
- Thou shalt not post when pissed (angry or drunk), or that which thy mother would abhor.
- Thou shalt bow down before thy audience, for they are thy purpose for posting.
- Thou shalt understand and use analytics to measure thy effectiveness.
- Thou shalt maximize engagement through the use of multimedia.
- Thou shalt tailor content according to social media platform, keeping each consistent.
- Thou shalt be authentic with thy audience.
- Thou shalt bow down before the requirements of AP Style.
- Thou shalt not share what thou have not read and endorsed.
- Thou shalt under-promise and over-deliver.
“Moses, Meet Steve” photo by Bruce MacKinnon
Featured photo found on barterco.com