Hello, reader, and welcome to my site!
Formerly known as The Perfect Mason, my blog is devoted to health and wellness- mind, body and spirit.
Our world today is fast, unapologetic and loud, making it easy to neglect our own needs. I hope to provide you with health and wellness options that are easy, mindful and beneficial to your daily routine.
You may also see updates having to do with internships and jobs as I’ve started using this space as a portfolio of my favorite works. Feel free to check those out too, many of them are directly correlated with health and wellness!
Here are some fun facts about me before you navigate my site:
- I live in Des Moines, IA
- I’m a graduate of Simpson College with a degree in Public Relations (+ 3 minors!)
- I have a twin sister who is attending grad school at Mankato and a younger sister who attends Notre Dame
- I’m engaged to a veteran who is now a law enforcement officer
- My current hobby is planting and growing succulents
- I LOVE to read
- I’ve worked at the YMCA of Greater Des Moines for 5+ awesome years
- Both professional internships I’ve held were focused on community and global health
Click here if you’d like to know more about me!
Lastly, I’m new to the blogging world so if you have feedback for me, if I wrote something that was incorrect, or if there’s a topic you’d like to see on my blog, feel free to drop me a note.
Until next time,